It's not new news for me to inform you that with pregnancy comes an all you can handle smorgasbord of dreams at night. For the longest time, I had mostly unsettling, scary nightmares that involved people or things trying to hurt me or my belly and me in turn kicking their butts like I'm some kind of prego super hero.
I'm happy to report that the scary ones have passed (for the most part) and I've moved on to sweeter dreams.
Last night, I had a very vivid dream that I was going to the grocery store (not my usual store, just some random, non-exsitent one) at 6:00pm one evening and I had to be out by 6:30pm sharp. Well I walk in and go to the bakery and produce section like I always do first and there was nothing but cakes in this huge display in the center of the area. No kidding, huge cakes of every flavor imaginable piled on top of one another. Then a store employee approaches me and informs me that it was a taste test day and I could try as many of them as I wanted!!!!!!! I tried the "magical black forest" cake, the "frontier chocolate mousse" cheesecake and the "delectable red velvet" cake. They were all scrumptious! Then the associate informed me that I would get a $40 store gift card to purchase a large cake of my choice (it was a HUGE cake). I ended up using the gift card for the groceries I initially came for and didn't get a cake because I figured I'd eaten enough and Glenn is not much help when it comes to finishing leftover sweets.
The only downside to the cake dream is that it made me wake up at 3am hungry for cake. But hey, I'll take cake over scary mean things any day. 
No comments:
Post a Comment