Time alone with Maddi. Welcome to the world Madeline. You're loved by so many. Especially the folks who also love this pink Virginia Tech stocking cap I've snuggled on your little head while Mommy's asleep!
Congratulationa Mom and Dad. what a Father's day gift Glen!!!, and this is one of life's most precious moments - a true miracle. Carli, Glen is so right, you are so strong - what a beautiful gift you gave Maddi to do this naturally - that is not an easy decision. We are exited to watch the birth of your new family and how it unfolds. Lots of love and hopefully some sleep too. she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Ed and Lana
Glenn, congratulations on your daughter's birth! What a wonderful experience you are in for. I wish you two all the best on your new journey. Enjoy every minute with her, unfortunatly, time goes by way too fast! I know you two will be great parents. I enjoyed meeting your wife at the class reunion in October. Just wish you all were closer so we could get together. Good luck again! She's beautiful!
4 comments:
Yay!!!! Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Congratulationa Mom and Dad. what a Father's day gift Glen!!!, and this is one of life's most precious moments - a true miracle. Carli, Glen is so right, you are so strong - what a beautiful gift you gave Maddi to do this naturally - that is not an easy decision. We are exited to watch the birth of your new family and how it unfolds. Lots of love and hopefully some sleep too. she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Ed and Lana
Glenn, congratulations on your daughter's birth! What a wonderful experience you are in for. I wish you two all the best on your new journey. Enjoy every minute with her, unfortunatly, time goes by way too fast! I know you two will be great parents. I enjoyed meeting your wife at the class reunion in October. Just wish you all were closer so we could get together. Good luck again! She's beautiful!
Angie Ramsey Haynes
Congrats Carli and Glen - I'm proud of both of you. Enjoy your time with MP.
Happy Father's Day Glen.
Rob (& Anita too)
Post a Comment